Our mission to help people live younger, longer through AGE awareness firmly cements our position as innovators and leaders in the health supplement industry. The same spirit felt in 1996, with all of its power, excitement, and energy, lives on today. Our TrūAge destiny is propelling us into the future while simultaneously earning us a place in history.
1. Overview: The Tahiti Dream Promotion ("Promotion") consists of drawings for trips ("Drawings") to vacation destinations selected by Morinda USA, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 737 East 1180 South, American Fork, Utah 84003, USA. The Promotion provides an opportunity for Morinda's Independent Product Consultants ("IPCs") to offer the incentive of Drawings to consumers while introducing Morinda-brand products and services to them. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable international, federal, regional, state and local laws, taxes and regulations.
2. Promoter: The Promotion is performed by the Sponsor (Morinda USA, Inc., 737 East 1180 South, American Fork, Utah 84003, USA).
3. Duration: For Europe the Promotion starts on 7th November 2015. It will end at Sponsor's discretion, as may be published within Sponsor's website at www.morinda.com.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each IPC and entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules. Each IPC and entrant also fully and unconditionally agrees to all decisions of Sponsor in executing the Promotion and Drawings.
5. Who Can Participate: The Promotion is open to adults who (at the time of entry) are NOT current IPC and who do not reside in a country where the Promotion is prohibited by law. A person's entry must be submitted in complete compliance with these Official Rules to be eligible to win a trip or prize.
6. Verification: All potential winning entries are subject to qualification verification. No drawn entry is eligible to receive any trip or prize unless and until the entrant's complete compliance with these Official Rules has been verified and confirmed in writing by Sponsor (whose decisions are final and binding).
7.How to Enter a Drawing: Each non-IPC adult desiring to enter a Drawing for a trip will receive a single entry for each of the following qualifying activities:
a) One Drawing entry is given for participating in a TrūAge scan conducted by an IPC offering official Morinda-issued TrūAge Scorecards with Tahiti Dream Reference Numbers (each having a unique single-use Number). Only one such entry is permitted every 30 days. Upon completion of a TrūAge scan by such an IPC, the potential entrant will be given a TrūAge Scorecard with a unique Tahiti Dream Reference Number. Thereafter, the IPC will register the Number with the entrant's personal information, and the entrant will receive an email requesting confirmation to finalize the entry. Although they do not immediately expire and can be used at any time during the duration of this Promotion, each Tahiti Dream Reference Number is unique and only usable for a single entry in a Drawing. At the end of the Promotion, all unused and unregistered Tahiti Dream Reference Numbers will become null and void.
b) One bonus Drawing entry is given for making a purchase from the TrūAge Core product line at the time of receiving a TrūAge Scorecard. Only one such entry is permitted every 30 days.
8. Required Information. Each Tahiti Dream Drawing entry requires the following information to be complete and accurate:
a) Entrant's full legal name;
b) telephone number;
c) email address;
d) TrūAge Scan date;
e) Tahiti Dream Reference Number;
g) TrūAge from Scan; and
h) any qualifying purchase made (showing qualification for a bonus entry).
It is the responsibility of the IPC to retain the tear-off entry form from the TrūAge Scorecard, and to personally enter all of the foregoing information in the Drawing using the Morinda Manager tools online in the Morinda backoffice. Failure to enter complete information will cause the potential entry NOT to be entered in a Drawing for a trip.
9. No Purchase Necessary: The Promotion is a promotion without a purchase obligation. Any non-IPC adult may submit an entry for a Drawing by hand printing his or her full legal name, address (no post office boxes allowed, only street or rural route addresses are acceptable), telephone number, email address and birth date on a 3" x 5" card, and mailing the card in an envelope to: Morinda Tahiti Dream Promotion, 737 East 1180 South, American Fork, Utah 84003, USA. Only one mailed-in entry per envelope per household is permitted. Only one such entry is permitted every 30 days. Cards with illegible or incomplete information will not be included in a Drawing. Morinda is not liable for lost or damaged entries.
10.Method of Drawings: A Drawing for a trip will be held for every 5000 (plus or minus 2%) complete entries received. Sponsor will randomly select winners from these entries using a fair and reasonable method to assure randomness. The first randomly selected entry will be the potential Tahiti Dream trip winner. Additional entries will be randomly selected as alternate potential winners. Should Sponsor be unable to verify and confirm that a potential winner has fully complied with these Official Rules, such potential winner shall be disqualified. Sponsor will then verify and confirm the qualification of the next alternate potential winner, and repeat the process if necessary until a winner is qualified. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding.
Prizes not claimed within a reasonable time will be forfeited, and not awarded to anyone. Upon completion of a Drawing, all entries for that Drawing will be discarded, and persons interested in participating in another Drawing must submit new entries.
11.Prizes: For each Drawing, Sponsor will award a single Trip Package for two which includes: (a) roundtrip coach-class airfare for two from a major airport near the winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Papeete, Tahiti or another dream vacation destination selected by Sponsor; (b) five days' hotel accommodations (standard room/double occupancy); and (c) ground transportation to and from the destination airport to the hotel. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. In its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, Sponsor may substitute a cash payment of $2,000 USD to winner in lieu of a Trip Package. Only one Trip Package per household for this Promotion is permitted.
Sponsor will determine the airline and other accommodations in its sole discretion. No compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel itinerary and accommodations are subject to availability. Winners will be allowed to choose travel dates from proposed dates pre-selected by Sponsor. Travel is subject to terms and conditions established by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and costs not expressly listed above (including but not limited to additional ground transportation, passports, meals, taxes, and purchases during the trip, etc.) are solely the winner's responsibility. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Travel companion must travel on the same itinerary as the winner and will be required to sign a publicity/liability release prior to issuance of travel documents. Unless the child of winner, travel companion must be of legal age as of the date of departure. If the travel companion is a minor in his/her jurisdiction, all parents or legal guardians must sign a release on his/her behalf.
Sponsor does not warrant the actual value of any prize. Prizes are not transferable or assignable. Winners have no right to prize substitution. If winner fails to accept a prize as offered by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited.
12. Miscellaneous. Prizes are not transferable or refundable. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. For example, in its discretion Sponsor may substitute Tahitian cruise accommodations in lieu of traditional hotel accommodations. No interest will be paid for the value of any prize not immediately claimed. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for advertising and Promotion purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor's (and its related companies') employees and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
13. Taxes: All taxes, customs duties, VAT, and any other fees and assessments are the responsibility solely of winner. Where required by law, Sponsor will file required forms with appropriate tax authorities disclosing the estimated value of a prize accepted by winners. Depending on the jurisdiction, Potential winners may be required to provide their identification numbers for tax reporting purposes.
14. Results: The winner will be notified by email or phone. If a winner does not respond to Morinda within 5 days of being notified by Morinda, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Morinda shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, postage stamped envelope to Morinda, Inc., P.O. Box 4000, Orem, UT 84059 or to the nearest local Morinda Office (address available online).
15. Other Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify all or any part of the Promotion if Sponsor suspects or discovers any fraud, technical failures, errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries, or any other factor which Sponsor believes may impair the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes may be tampering with the Promotion entry process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Potential Promotion winners need not be present to win. Decisions of the Sponsor are final, binding, and conclusive in all matters. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor's earlier failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
16. Release and Limitations of Liability: All persons entering the Promotion agree to and accept these Official Rules. All persons entering the Promotion covenant to release Sponsor, its licensees, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and other coordinating agencies involved in this Promotion, together with all of their respective officers, directors, IPCs, and employees ("Sponsor and Affiliates") from any and all liability for injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession, or awarding of any prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or in connection with any prize-related activity. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsor and Affiliates' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Sponsor and/or Affiliates be liable for attorneys' fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
17. Personal Data: By participating in the Promotion participants' personal data are collected and processed by the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and IPCs which might be located in the US or other countries without a level of legal protection of privacy equivalent to that provided by your home country.
The participant agrees to receive emails for direct marketing purposes in order to provide information about Morinda´s products, including but not limited to promotional campaigns and offers.
Participants can submit a request for rectification or removal of their personal data. For these purposes participants can contact the Sponsor at the above address or by e-mailing email@example.com.
18. Disputes: All persons entering the Promotion agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court of law located in Salt Lake City, Utah. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Utah.
In the event there is a discrepancy between the English language version and another language version of these Official Rules or of any other Promotion materials, the English version shall prevail and govern.
Versandkosten Deutschland/Österreich/Schweiz können Sie hier einsehen
Zahlungsmöglichkeiten Deutschland: Online-Bestellungen in Deutschland sind per Kreditkarte (Visa und MasterCard) und per Nachnahme bezahlbar. Wünschen Sie eine Bezahlung per Lastschrift wenden Sie sich bitte an unser kostenlose Call-Center Hotline unter: 0800 183 39 95.
Zahlungsbedingungen Österreich: Online-Bestellungen in Österreich sind per Kreditkarte (Visa und MasterCard) bezahlbar. Wünschen Sie eine andere Zahlungsart kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter unserer kostenlosen Call-Center Hotline: 0800 29 68 87
Zahlungsbedingungen Schweiz: Online-Bestellungen in der Schweiz sind per Kreditkarte (Visa und MasterCard) oder per Einzahlungsschein möglich. Einzahlungsscheine sind jederzeit über unserer kostenlose Call-Center Hotline bestellbar: 0 0800 824 484 26.
Ihr 14-tägiges Widerrufsrecht können sie unter Punkt 6 der AGB hier einsehen.
Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen zum Produkteinkauf (AGB's) können sie hier einsehen, abspeichern und ausdrucken.
It is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to
make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not
be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved.