Graphic Designer & Photographer
Closes: Until filled
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate position title in the subject line
We're seeking a full-time product photographer with a photo retouching and graphic design background to join our internal creative team. Whether you're fresh out of school or burnished by years in the agency world, if you have the ability to deliver high quality, forward thinking, beautiful designs, we're interested in you.
We're looking for someone with fresh ideas who is eager to take on a wide variety of photography and design projects. We have a close-knit, multi-functional creative department and we thrive on collaboration. Specifically, this position requires that you:
- Set design: You must possess the ability to thoughtfully design creative sets to drive product identity.
- Lighting: It's all about the lighting. We desire to have someone who understands a variety of lighting techniques inside and outside the studio.
- Camera work: A keen attention to detail with an ability to work with various types of DSLR cameras, and various types of other studio equipment.
- Photo editing: A Photoshop and Lightroom magician that can create the highest possible end product.
- Understand branding and marketing: You need to understand corporate and product branding and be able to design a wide range of content that supports branding and marketing efforts across all media types and scenarios.
- Be a great visual storyteller: We produce beautiful designs, but we understand that our designs are a means to an end, not the end itself. You have to be able to create designs that tell a compelling story and ultimately lead our partners and customers towards a decision to purchase our products and services.
- Have an agile and creative mindset: We develop most of our own creative work in house, so you'll likely have opportunities to work on a range of projects, from print to packaging to events to web to photo and video, etc.
- Be creatively flexible and diverse: No one-trick-ponies please. You must possess breadth and range in your design skills and be able to adopt and adapt to, our brand. (And help make it better.)
- Be clever and think strategically: You must be able to think beyond the art to the ultimate business objective. You must be able to think conceptually, generate fresh ideas and practical solutions, and be able to apply them to real-world marketing strategies and business needs.
- Think and work globally: We do business in 70 countries. We are the company's global creative team, so we interact with staff and teams in Asia, EU, and beyond.
- Be progressive: We hope you are forward thinking and have a real passion for design, and interest in the newest/coolest things.
- Be proactive: You have to be a self-starter who doesn't need someone to oversee everything you do.
- Be collaborative: Having a chill personality and being fun, easy and enjoyable to work with is required.
- Be quick: We're a fast-paced, dynamic and international operation. To keep up you must be efficient, organized, and all-pro.
- Know the tools, of course: Have full command of all the latest industry-standard creative/production tools, and have strong production skills. (So we can actually do what you actually design.)
Salary will be commensurate with ability and experience. If this sounds interesting, please send us your portfolio, URL, etc.
To apply please fill out our application form.