German Speaking Sales and Service Agent
Closes: Until Filled
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate position title and language in the subject line
Morinda, Inc. is an international network marketing company that created a global phenomenon with the noni fruit, a remarkable but little-known medicinal plant from Tahiti. Since its founding in 1996, Morinda has improved the health and happiness of millions of people from all corners of the globe.
Sales and Service agents receive inbound calls to assist Independent Product Consultants (IPC) and customers with sign-ups, orders, and problem resolution. They perform outbound calls to invite IPCs to events, update account information, promote products, and to follow up on problem resolution issues. Agents actively promote Morinda products with most customer contacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Customer Service to Independent Product Consultants.
- Receive inbound calls from Independent Product Consultants and respond to questions regarding company policies, products, programs and events.
- Perform outbound calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain call quality standards as outlined on the Call Quality Review form.
- Promote Morinda products on customer calls.
- Keep a daily Sales and Service Journal with a record of all calls and sales.
- Attend weekly training meetings and pass training quizzes.
- Apply training received to job functions.
- Work to achieve team and individual sales plans on a daily and monthly basis.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be bilingual (requires a high proficiency in German & English)
- Requires High School Diploma plus 1-2 years work experience
- Prefer call center and customer service experience.
- Prefer product presentation and sales experience.
- Requires basic computer and typing skills.
- Requires strong communication skills.
- Must be able to handle high-stress situations.
- Must have strong organizational values.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to maintain a high energy level throughout shift.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a desk throughout shift.
- Must be easily understood.
- Wage is: $15.00 an hour
- Will have the ability to earn more based on learning further skills after hire
- Shift is 4 am to 12 pm M-F
To apply please fill out our application form.